Tuesday, May 29, 2012
Stranger Alert!
Wow, how long has it been since i posted? WAAAY too long :) But...with a 14 (almost 15!) month old toddler, a 12+hr a day job AANNDD another bundle of joy on the way, this is one HECTIC life for this Mommy. So, let's check out some pictures of Miss Kaylee first....
Okay, i should stop now ( i have HUNDREDS of THOUSANDS of pictures of her, literally, lol.)...She is such an energetic toddler. I absolutely love being around her. I miss her so much during the day when i'm working. But once i walk in the babysitter's (who just happens to be my husband's cousin AND a licensed childcare provider), it's like ALL my stress from the work day goes out the window. WOOOOSH and it's gone. i love it! She is very demanding though. When she wants attention, she wants it RIGHT then, not five seconds later. And she is spoiled, OH SO SPOILED. She sleeps in our bed right between us. And she is every which way but up and down during the night. I have NO clue how i am going to do it when the new baby gets here. But i will worry about that then.
Kaylee is my pride and joy, and i am so grateful for her. I miss our son Rylee every day. But i just can NOT imagine my life without my little girl. I don't know how i lived without her before. I don't know where my time went. I don't know what i thought was so important (because basically, she's it.) Everything else just falls into place.
We have recently gotten back in church. (At the first of this year) I am so thankful that i did. I've always been a God fearing person, but to have that closer relationship with my God than i have in all my life, i'm so appreciative. I've changed a lot of the things i needed to (my potty mouth being the biggest thing)..i'm still working on a lot of other things. But he's not through with me yet :)
So, Bussey # 3?! Coming to a town (possibly?) near you in October !! :) October 13th to be exact. (If not before DEFINATELY on that date, lol.) We went for our 20 week anatomy scan last Friday, and they think (THINK) it's a girl. The baby was being VERY stubborn like her Daddy, lol. But we will definitely know on our next ultrasound, which is at 24 weeks. This pregnancy has definitely flew by. I guess with having a fast paced life, add to it a 14 month old toddler, and i don't have the time to just sit and enjoy the thought of being pregnant like i did with Kaylee. Don't get me wrong, i'm focusing on my pregnancy....but the time FLIES by. I wasn't in any sort of management when i was pregnant with Kaylee, and now i'm a PO I (which in technical terms is a supervisor, lol) . I'm also working on a promotion to a PO II. I definitely can't pass it up being as how it will be 4 more dollars per hour! Hey, i have to take care of my babies!! Lol.
Hmmm, so that's an update in a nutshell. Even though i'm not a big poster, i'm a big follower on blogger. I keep up with everyone pretty frequent. But somehow my phone is crazy and i can't comment from it (and half the time i can't from my PC lol!) So, until my next post! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)











No comments:
Post a Comment