So i'm sitting here watching my hubby play his new PS3 game he got for his Bday (where he turned the big 3-0 !! ) and i'm thinking about lots of things. First i'm excited for our evening plans. We're going to VV Mall, and check out a few baby stores (i'm in need of some ...preggy pops?? lol), going to get some awesome Chinese Food, then later, before coming home, we're going to Brusters and get some of the best ice cream ever. Baskin Robbins, you have NOTHING on Brusters. Anyways...i've been surfing Blogland, and i realize that there are lots more people than i ever expected who have lost their babies. I just can't seem to get past this. I hurt so bad for myself, for her, for her, for that one, for this one. For all of them. I want to scream WWWWHHHHYYYY and demand i get an answer. I want to argue reasons to get the better hand so i can stop it from happening anymmore. I'm a good arguer (if that's a word...) ....trust me, just ask my husband. He says i'd argue with a brick wall. (only if i had a reason to! :) ) I just want all this sadness to stop.
I understand that God has a plan, that's why instead of pitching a hissy fit like i want to, i just let it ride, so to speak. I Pray that people will overcome these situations. I pray that i will overcome my situation. I pray that this pregnancy will go A-okay. I pray that all the women who are struggling to get pregnant after a loss would, and they would have success.
"An Angel from the book of life wrote down my babys name, and whispered as she closed the book 'too beautiful for earth' ".
This is so true. I just want to live my life right so that i can hold my beautiful son Rylee in my arms....for eternity.
Love each and everyone of you that deal with these feelings that i have. I really do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


I love you so much! I'm praying for you always AND I'd argue with a brick wall too! :P Brian and Terry will get along great! Haha!
ReplyDeletelol so true. Just like us :)
ReplyDeleteI found your blog through Faces of Loss, and just wanted to tell you how sorry I am. I live nearby in Salem, VA.
ReplyDeletethanx :) I appreciate it.
ReplyDelete