So i'm talking to friends, and friends, and friends of friends....and it seems like all i hear about are women losing their precious babies. I am so saddened by this. I Wish all these people (including myself) could go back in time and change these events....of course if they wanted to. I know how i felt losing Rylee. And no one who hasn't lost one could ever begin to understand, no offense to those who haven't...FEEL BLESSED...but it's such a hurt on one's heart...that sometimes, i'll be honest....you don't feel like you're going to be able to take another breath, much less make it through it. I'm not going to say you will eventually get over it. Because you don't. Those events change you and they linger, no matter how early of a miscarriage, or if you go all the way and have a still birth, or even a loss after he/she is born. It's such an undescribable feeling. It just hurts my heart.
For those of you reading this, who have lost, i want you to know, that NO i can't make you feel any better about it than you can make me feel about my loss....But if anyone needs to talk about it, or wants to be each others shoulders...i'm here. I feel like it helps me deal hearing other peoples stories. I don't enjoy them, no. But sometimes, someone may say just the right thing to make it feel a little bit better at that moment. For those of you reading this, i love you, even if i don't know you, because you are part of God's plan, just like me, even if it doesn't always make sense.
***AND BABY DUST TO ANYONE WHO WANTS IT***
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment