Saturday, August 7, 2010

ABC'S of ME :)

Thanks to Desiree for this :) I LOVE these things :)


A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: 60. BRRRR.

B- My BEDROOM theme is: hmmm currently it's a semi-dark purple with light purple/white/pinkish flowers and spirals :)

C- The CAR in the driveway is: 2009 Dodge Journey for me, and a 2006 Chevy Colorado for my sweetie

D- My DESK looks: like a tornado hit it, lol

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: 4:30am :( BOO

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: my hair, only after i stand in the water and get totally hot all over lol

G- My GARAGE is filled with: no garage, but we have a buildings, and it is full of.....basically junk, lol, but it's our junk, so it's all good :)

H- My HOUSE is: freezing, but smelling good, hawaiian breeze and some other smell which is awesome!!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: my cat Soxx sleeping on my Boppy (the best pillow in the whole world, pregnant or not!!!

J- My favorite JUICE is: orange juice, and when i get a hankering for it, apple juice

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the oven, i love to bake, can't wait til fall :)

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: my mom earlier today to check on me

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: Physicians to Women (bill, ugh), Baby magazine, credit card statement, allstate bill, and like, 50 million pieces of junk mail...i hadn't been to the post office in so long, we had to see the clerk to get the rest of it, lmao

N- My NEIGHBORS think: are my parents and still live a lil ways away, and i like it like that....being secluded that is heheh

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: fruit, fruit, fruit, Propel flavored water, CapriSuns, leftovers from Logans, leftovers from grilling out tonight, and then all the normal stuff

P- My last house PARTY was: lol, we're known for our parties, BUT....we haven't had one....since.....like 2 years ago. Terry's family came down the day after we lost Rylee and had cooked a bunch of food....but that by no means was a party.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: bagel bites, lol

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: my bedroom :)

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Aussi !!

T- My largest TELEVISION is: 62"

U- UNDER my bed you will find: containers of wedding stuff, boxes of scrapbooking items, puzzles we've glued together but haven't hung up, and probably some of my socks that Soxx has drug away lol

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: actually...TODAY!! good thing i didn't fill this out yesterday lmao

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: darkness, lightning bugs ;)

X- I wish I had extra: money, lots of it

Y- My YARD is: freshly mowed, flowers blooming, beautiful !!

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is: 9pm, and earlier depending on how tired i am, lol

No comments:

Post a Comment