Believe it or not, i check my blog almost everyday...but i never have anything to say that i haven't already said, lol. My thoughts mainly are around the baby, and....the baby. I had my "unscheduled dr visit" almost 2 weeks ago, which turned out good and we got pics :) And today was my scheduled visit. Everything went well. Couldn't tell what the lil bean was yet because he/she was turned the wrong way, but they said next time is the time :) SO I'M SOOOO STOKED! AHHHH! The CRL is right about 2 inches (5.1 CM) which by my baby book ("Pregnancy Day by Day") is above average for a 13 week old fetus. AND WE'RE ONLY 12, lol. So it's definately going to be a Bussey Baby. hahaha. The heart rate was 153, so a little lower than last time which was 160. I guess its getting more regulated :) We got some great 4-D ultrasound pix today too, which i totally love.
I guess it's just nerves, but i don't want to get too overly excited. Today, and the last few days, have been the first days that i haven't really worried about things. I guess because the first trimester is over i'm starting to be more calm. But i don't wanna be too calm.....just because i'm in the second trimester doesn't mean everything's in the clear. Speaking from RECENT experience, lol.
Just continue to pray for us, we always need it. I've got a few people on my prayer list too. I'll leave their names unspoken, but they know who they are. I pray that God will touch their lives and heal them of their hurt, and bless them in ways they can't imagine. I know he has the power to.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


praying for you and your little one.
ReplyDeletethanks Desiree :) It means a lot !!
ReplyDeleteThinking about you...and sending prayers your way. Glad to see that things are looking good for you and your rainbow baby.
ReplyDeletethanks ! I pray it keeps going like this!
ReplyDelete