Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Prayers Requested!!

Wow. I have so much to say. SO much to say. and i'll probably forget something, but i'm going to try to quickly get down everything i have been wanting to blog.

First. I really need people to pray....for a couple different people/families. Starting with a friend of mine named T*. I'll go into a little detail. She was pregnant and lost the baby around 6 or 7 weeks. I'm not sure how long ago that was. Then she got prego again. She was due sometime in January, so she was like, 6 weeks further along than i am, which puts her at 28 or 29 weeks. Well during the whole pregnancy she has been severely sick. She has some sort of intestinal disease which causes her lots of problems. Probably about three weeks ago she was hospitalized, and stayed in the hospital for 10 days. She got out on a Friday, and 2 days later (last Sunday) she went back to the er with really bad pain. To sum it up, she had horrible infection and it had gotten really bad....and it .....(thinking of the correct words....).....made the baby pass away. And the dr. said if they would have waited she could have died too. I don't want to go into anymore detail, but please PLEASE pray for her. And her family. I am so upset for her. I know it's so bad to lose a baby, but she almost died too. I just can't imagine. Please pray. <3

Another family also needs our prayers. For those of you who don't know, i work at a window factory called Plygem. Our plant manager, Robert "Bob" Andrews, was killed in a head on collision Saturday morning. I'm really at a loss for words regarding this. You just have no idea when it's going to be your last breath, your last kiss, your last meal. It's just overwelming in a way. That could have been me. Or Terry. Or you. :( Bob was a good man, firm in his Christian beliefs, and i know God took care of him, but i.......just feel like i took him for granted. I seen this man everyday, he was there for us when we lost Rylee, and i never told him how much i appreciate him. *sigh* Please just pray for his family (his wife and 2 kids were with him, but they are okay, were released from the hospital yesterday).

On a little bit lighter note my aunt and one of my friends just found out they were expecting not too long ago. So also keep them in your thoughts and prayers.

Lol i know, i have a long prayer list today :) Just shows that people need God ! :)

Sooooo about the baby. :) Kaylee seems to be getting bigger. I can feel her kicking and moving and twisting around! It's so exciting! i can't wait til we go back to the dr this Friday! We'll be 6 months! Guess we're on the downhill side of this, huh? :)

Well....i think i touched on everything. I'm sure i 4got something but it'll just have to be in the next post lol.

2 comments:

  1. Praying especially for the friend who lost her baby, and the family who lost their loved one. :/ Never really have the words for those situations. Also praying for your friends who just found out they are expecting! And praying for you and your little one as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Desiree. I appreciate it all very much. And know that you and Clif are, as always, in my prayers too :)

    ReplyDelete