Sunday, January 30, 2011



So here we are at THIRTY FOUR WEEKS ! ahhh. Can't believe it. Not much new to say. I haven't had any more braxton hicks contractions lately. That's a plus. We had our second baby shower Friday. Kaylee has gotten soooo SOOOOOO many clothes. I really have no idea what i'm going to do with all of them. I don't want to exchange them because they are all so beautiful. But there are so many of them i don't see her being able to wear them all at one point or another. Either way, crazy me has already taken all the tags off, washed them, and now i've got TONS of them to put away, lol. I look at it like this...my best friend is having a girl right around the same time as me. My aunt is having a girl in June. A friend is having triplets (YAY), and my cousin is having a baby. Not to mention about 20 other people i know who are prego. So if any of them want any of the clothes that i'm sure won't even be worn, i'll be more than willing to give them some! lol.

I'm definately going through the whole nesting phase now. I've scrubbed toilets, sinks, mirrors, and washed clothes and clothes and more clothes, AND cooked dinner and cleaned up the mess today. And if i have the energy after i rest a few more minutes, i'm going to put up the rest of the clothes. LOL. i LOVE it!

Keeping quite a few people on my prayer list! Love you guys!

Kaylee, MOMMY CAN'T WAIT FOR YOU TO GET HERE!!! <3

2 comments:

  1. You're almost there....Can't wait to meet you too, Kaylee. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx :) It seems like it's flew by until now, and now that i'm this far....it's stopped. LOL. I guess i'm just being impatient !

    ReplyDelete