Wow. Welcome to my life Mr. Braxton Hicks. I really don't like you. Especially since you aren't getting Kaylee here any faster. UGH!!
Today was my first real day experiencing REAL braxton hicks contractions. Well. I THINK they are BH. I'm still having them on and off, so who knows they could be the real thing (i don't feel like it though, lol). But i must say, they are much different than the real LABOR pains i had when we lost Rylee. It really freaked me out at first, but then i learned how to breathe through them lol. Quite the experience.
It's getting close. I'm really excited. Only 6weeks and 2 days left. 44 days!! AHHHH. I'm so excited. I can't wait. I want to see what Kaylee is going to look like. I want to hold her, kiss her, hug her. I can't wait. I CAN'T WAIT!! I guess i need to pack my hospital bag, since i haven't done it yet.
Can't wait to meet you Miss Kaylee!!! <3
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


thinking of and praying for you!! <3
ReplyDeleteThanks girl :) Same goes to you and your THREE skittles, and of course Clif ! !
ReplyDelete