Saturday, July 31, 2010

It's Been Awhile

Soooo...it's been a few days since i blogged....but i have been soooo exhausted. I got like, 7 hours of sleep Thursday night, slept after work for about 2 hours Friday evening, went to bed fairly early last night, got up this morning at 6, went back to bed at 630, woke up at 8, went to sleep on the couch at 10, and slept til 1:30 and now i'm soooo tired again! lol. This baby making is exhausting work ! heheh.

I'm getting pretty nervous about Monday. I'm so scared that i'm going to get bad news. A sac but no baby, no heartbeat, an ectopic pregnancy. Or something worse, like i'm not pregnant at all and it's something else, like a tumor or something. I'm just worrying for nothing hopefully, but i can't dismiss these worries totally. I've read so many heartbreaking stories like that. I wasn't worried like this the first time...i hadn't researched problem pregnancies so much then. I was only worried about an ectopic then....now it's a whole slew of issues. I guess it could be because i've already been heartbroken once. *sigh* i'm getting ahead of myself i guess. Maybe it's the sleep exhaustion talking, heheh.

So everyone keep us in your prayers.

And also keep my bestie in your prayers too. She's prego too and she's dealing with really severe morning sicknes....BUT it's all the time. Hope you feel better Ally :)

***Less than 2 days***

1 comment:

  1. Awe thanks babe! :) You're definitely in my prayers, I'm so excited for you tomorrow! I'm sure everything will be fine! I love you!! <3

    ReplyDelete